Online Store Policy
- All return items must be received at our returns department within 14 days of the garment being delivered in order to be eligible for a refund. Any returns after 14 days will be refused.
- Refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment, and will post approximately 3-10 days after the date of processing.
- Return items must be in their unworn, unaltered, unwashed, and smoke-free condition with tags attached (if applicable).
- Jewelry and intimates are all FINAL SALE. All discounted items are all FINAL SALE.
- Any damaged items must be reported within a 1-week period and prior to wearing the garment if wanting to return. TAGS MUST BE ATTACHED.
- The True Blue staff will determine if the item is eligible for a damaged return and/or refund.
- Clothing returned that is not in compliance with our return policy will be refused.
- True Blue reserves the right to determine eligibility for returns and to update this policy and any time.
- If you have any questions regarding our return policy, feel free to email us at email@example.com
Christmas Return Policy
- In store by January 15th will be the deadline for Christmas returns.
- Must have tags.
- No receipt needed.
- If you are unable to make a return in person, please call and make arrangements to ship back.